At this time, MORTAR Tulsa is only accepting FOR-PROFIT entrepreneurs and businesses. The goal is to launch businesses that create jobs and circulate dollars locally. Check out what this program has to offer.
· Culturally competent curriculum and materials
· Cohort model for driven entrepreneurs to support each other
· Weekly one-on-one mentorship to provide guidance throughout the course
· Opportunity to pitch your idea in front of potential investors, community
· leaders, and customers
· Business support and brand development strategies
Although no two classes are the same, here is a typical week-by-week outline.
· “Putting in Work” outside of class
· Guest speakers
· Weekly meetings with mentors
· Celebrating success & learning from failure
Week by week:
· Weeks 1-5: Foundations
· Weeks 6-10: The Core
· Weeks 11-15: Real